Featuring over 1,900 stores, Target is one of the largest chain retailers in the United States. With storefronts located in all 50 states, the District of Columbia, and combined with its online shop, it’s easier than ever to find your favorites available. The Target military discount began as a way to say thanks on Veterans Day and has since exploded into a great offer for those who are serving or have served to receive a discount year-round.
More like this: Save 10% With the Home Depot Military Discount
Does Target Have Military Discount Offers?
Yes, active-duty military members, Veterans, and their family members can all enjoy a military discount at Target. Expanding from the initial offer of discounting items only on Veterans Day, you can now access your discount year-round.
The offer provides eligible shoppers with a 10% military appreciation discount, though terms and conditions will apply. Target is able to amend or suspend these discounts and terms at the discretion of the organization.
To use your discount, you’ll need to sign up for the Target Circle™ Loyalty Program.
Once you set up an account for free and prove your military service, you can enjoy a variety of benefits, including discounts, exclusive deals, influence in Target’s philanthropic endeavors, and more.
Getting Started With Target Circle
Target Circle members get plenty of benefits from shopping at Tarjay. Using your Target account, a free benefit for those who sign up, you can access a wide variety of perks and benefits.
While setting up your account, you’ll need to verify your military status. This can be done by providing a valid form of military ID, such as a Veteran ID card.
Once you’re signed up and verified, simply use your Target sign-in and enjoy!
Benefits You’ll Love and How To Earn Them
Your Target Circle military discount unlocks plenty of great things to enjoy and lots of ways to earn them. Rather than simply receiving a Target military discount code, members get much more.
Here’s a breakdown of what to expect:
Target Military Discount Benefits
- You can earn 1% when you shop at Target and redeem it later, or you can continue to save 5% by using the Target RedCard™.
- There are hundreds of deals available for members across many different items and popular brands.
- Members can receive 5% off a single purchase as a birthday gift. The offer is valid for 30 days from the date of your birth.
- Every trip to Target earns members a community support vote, which allows them to influence where Target gives back through its donations to non-profits.
- Exclusive, special deals are available with select brands through Target Circle Partnerships for even more options.
Ways To Earn Them
- Scan your Target Wallet or use your mobile number when shopping in-store.
- Shop online with your Target account.
- Link your Target RedCard™ to earn rewards.
- If you don’t scan your receipt or forget, enter it in the app later to gain rewards.
How To Add Military Discount to Target App
To add your military discount to the Target app, you’ll need to add your military status to your Target Circle account through the app.
You’ll be sent to the Target military registration page, where you can verify your military status by following the steps presented.
The new system is much more than a Target military discount promo code; eligible members receive a wide range of benefits as well as the ability to use their benefits throughout the year.
Your Target military discount is just one of the ways the company gives back to the military community. Military & Veteran team members and guests can benefit through initiatives such as the Military Business Council (MBC), which provides resources to the military community.
Image: wolterke – stock.adobe.com