With Thanksgiving and Black Friday so close, we know that an even bigger day is coming: Cyber Monday! Cyber Monday is the perfect way to stock up on gifts or personal items at a cheaper price. And the best part is that you can purchase these items from the comfort of your own home instead of having to wait hours in line and be crowded in stores. Continue reading to learn more about the Amazon Cyber Monday deals that you don’t wanna miss.
Suggested read: Explore Top Nike Black Friday Deals for the Military Community
Here’s When You Can Start Snagging Amazon Cyber Monday Deals
When does Amazon Cyber Monday start? The sale officially begins on Saturday, November 26, at 12:01 a.m. PST and ends on Monday, November 28, at 11:59 p.m. PST. To save even more money, Amazon is offering cashback rewards and flexible payment options.
Check Out These Amazon Deals for Cyber Monday!
Explore just a sampling of Amazon’s deals that are perfect for you and your family.
Who doesn’t love electronics? We all know the normal prices for any sort of electronics, especially TVs and tablets, can be very high, so what better way to save money than buying it on Cyber Monday?
- Kindle E-readers (up to 34% off)
- Samsung QLED and OLED TVs (up to 48% off)
- Ring doorbells, cameras, and alarms (up to 62% off)
- Marshall Emberton speakers (up to 33% off)
Whether it be for our own rooms or for the shared communal spaces, change is always good and fun to look at. Buying new furniture is a perfect way to liven up the house.
- Beds, frames, and bases (up to 25% off)
- Office chairs (up to 38% off)
- Living room tables (up to 47% off)
- Kitchen and dining room chairs (up to 48% off)
Most people love buying clothes, right? Especially in a family, buying clothing is so important as kids grow bigger, old fashion goes out of style, your shirt gets dirty and has a hole, or just the usual, “I don’t like this anymore.”
- Men’s thick sherpa jackets (up to 22% off)
- Women’s quilted vest (up to 33% off)
- Baby knit beanies (up to 35% off)
4. Health & Personal Care
Especially during the wintertime, it’s important to take extra care of yourself and the people around you, as the cold weather can get rough.
- Probiotics (25% off)
- Back, shoulder, and neck massager (20% off)
- Biofreeze pain relief (up to 52% off)
- Omega 3 fish oil supplements (up to 47% off)
5. Sports & Outdoors
Even though the winter season might keep us indoors to stay warm, we can still stock up on outdoor activities for when spring comes.
- Electric scooter (20% off)
- FILA pickleball gear (15% off)
- Skywalker trampolines and accessories (up to 34% off)
- Rollerblades (up to 50% off)
6. Power Tools
Every once in a while, something in the house falls off or gets broken. Other times, mom or dad just wants a bit of home improvement. Tools are necessary for this to happen.
- Bosch router tables (up to 11% off)
- Power tools (up to 48% off)
- Cordless woodworking kit (17% off)
- Tool set with drill (up to 51% off)
Is the kitchen the heart of the home? If it is, then you’re going to want to update some of your kitchen appliances to cook even better recipes.
- Nespresso coffee and espresso machines (up to 32% off)
- Breville smart ovens (up to 36% off)
- Fullstar vegetable chopper (40% off)
- Cosori air fryer (23% off)
While Amazon Cyber Monday deals have not officially started, there are still other sales happening right now. Take advantage of these, but if you can’t, be prepared for the best deals on Amazon Cyber Monday. Browse through the products to find what you want, get your carts ready, and let the countdown begin!
As an Amazon Associate, VeteranLife may earn commission through affiliate links on this page. Image: Oleksandr – stock.adobe.com